Wednesday 16 December 2009

festive cheer

Sending Festive love to all of you! Finally done my christmas shopping and completed some crafty gifts which I will post up here soon.

Now I have finally moved and done my shopping I am feeling super festive and cannot wait to spend my xmas in the Lake District, with snowy peaks and beautiful scenary.

My family all live up there and my brother has asked myself and my baby sis to work for him on Christmas Eve in fancy dress. Zoe is planning on dressing 80's rock star style and I am thinking either vintage clown or a hippy. One of my fave things is makeup, after Halloween I really enjoyed doing it, so I am thinking what ever I decide to do it'll involve some nice face adornment











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...