Wednesday 9 December 2009

The Big Move
















































































































































































































































Finally done it and well overdue I am all moved in.  All I own is now in a bedroom, compact but i think you will agree it is all very cosy.  As a moving in gift a big bunch of pink roses! How wonderful and how lucky I am!


at one stage there were boxes of things right to the roof, eek, and a thought did run through my head, 'do I really need this much stuff in my life?'  I think its a good way of getting rid, cleansing the soul and still I think I can get rid of some more things, like for instance I have x3 suitcases full of fabric.  Well I think it's time to put my skills at use and turn it all into wonderful things and make my Etsy shop glitter.  So watch this space folks!


xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...