Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmas picture post

Happy new year folks, it's been a few days since I have posted as I have been up to all sorts of festive business.

I made my Dad some plant labels for Christmas out of some old spoons I thrifted from the car boot.  I hammered them out flat (at the expense of a couple of whacks to my thumb), then marked out the letters with a sharpie and stamped them with some metal embossing letters.  He's a keen gardener and loves a homemade present so these went down very well indeed.  I always find the boys in our family really hard to get for...



We spent Christmas Day evening at my brothers house in the lakes, it's absolutely gorgeous with loads of period features, I dream to have something similar one day.. Every reception room has ceiling roses with gorgeous lighting.


Party shoes!


My favourite Christmas tipple-Hendricks and slimline with cucumber
n.b slimline helps balance out the  mince pies


Alessi nativity set how cute!


Gorgeous tiles from the fireplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...