Sunday 23 October 2011

Happy Sunday

Sunday-one of my favourite days of the week.  Promising myself I would have I horizontal day on the sofa watching True Blood and Gossip Girl it turned into crafting and cleaning. But I was grateful for the yummy breakfast the boy made this morn', scrambled eggs and bacon on a breakfast roll topped off with chives from the garden.


So a few months ago I purchased this lamp from a car boot sale for a bargain price of £1 (bartered down from £3). Its sat in the conservatory all that time waiting to be spruced up, so today I set to work recovering and repainting it.




I have never refurbished a lamp before but common sense, some sewing skills and a bit of double sided carpet tape I am pretty pleased with the results.  Happy Sunday folks! xKx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...