Wednesday 4 November 2009

Winter Cozys

I popped into H&M today on Oxford St to buy some Mitts for tomorrows bonfire display in Nottingham.  As I had time to kill I had a right good mooch at the accessories and bought some wonderful things.

First up is a trapper hat, i just couldn't help myself, I think it will be my staple through winter and will suit my grey Topshop dress coat a treat. Sporting hats with short hair is risky business sometimes as fear of looking too boyish, usually this is rectified with some oversized earrings but the trapper covers my lugs.  But fear not my friends I pulled my curls forward and put some 'Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech' lip stain on and I was good to go.

Second up is a pair of chunky knit leg warmers. At the moment the chunkier knit the better, they are cosy and delightful, i thought round the house with my hoodie dress then in the day over some ankle boots and thick tights with a little dress.

Finally the thing I went in for, Mittens, another winter love, I picked up a black pair, but black is so boring sometimes isnt it? So in the end I went for oatmeal cable knitted with a warm fleecy lining.


Hope you love as much as I do!
xKx









1 comment:

  1. These sure look warm. But Oxford Circus - I get claustrophobic in that area haha. So many people always!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...