Thursday 28 June 2012

Riga-Doors and Architecture


I'm a bad blogger sorry it's been a while, I've been jet setting in Riga, what a wonderful city.  The architecture is wonderful and my hunger for taking photos of lovely doors has been tended to.  I am off to visit my lovely friend Carly tomorrow in Barcelona so I hope some more post material for then.








I got taken to this fab restaurant in the old town (I really wish I noted down the name of it) the food was amazing and how cool are these lights?! Angle poise spiders!



The culture of bridge love locks seems to be here to as well as Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin etc etc.  The idea of loved ones engraving a padlock, attaching it to a spoke on a bridge and then throwing the key in the water is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...